Not available on July, 4th? Don't Worry! Register now and we'll send you the replay link to watch at your convenience.Key Points of Discussion:What do ...
Not available on July, 4th? Don't Worry!
and we'll send you the replay link to watch at your convenience.
Key Points of Discussion:
- What do you mean by online teaching? How is it different from face to face teaching or experiential learning?
- For online teaching, how do you develop learning materials or content for teaching?
- For online teaching, how do you deliver the learning materials and the course discussion? Tools and techniques for the same.
- How do you engage your learner online or digitally?
- How do you evaluate or examine or assess online the outcome of the online teaching conducted?
Who should attend this Webinar?
- College and university teachers,
- HS teachers,
- Teaching assistants and
- Lab technicians
Your Key Takeaways
- Learning content creation, content delivery, learner engagement, and
learning outcomes assessment/evaluation and examining techniques and
- Concept, variety, nature, and future of online teaching-learning pedagogy.