Rules & Regulation1. On the occasion of Satyajit Ray's birth centenary celebration, a short film making competition is organized among the film school ...
Rules & Regulation
1. On the occasion of Satyajit Ray's birth centenary celebration, a short film making competition is organized among the film school students. Only existing students of film schools can participate and submit films for competition.
There are two awards:
a. Best film under International category
b. Best film under National category
2. Awards: For each category there is Best Film Award, an amount of 1,00,000 INR along with a trophy and certificate. The award will be handed over to the student director of the film.
3. The International category is open for students under CILECT film schools. Any Indian film school,a member of CILECT, can submit either for International or for National category. A film cannot be
submitted for both categories.
4. All Indian film schools as well as media departments under universities that produce films as course curriculum can participate for the National competition.
5. There is no entry fee for submission.
6. The film should follow the theme of the competition: REALISM
7. Only live action fiction films will be considered for competition. The duration of the film should be within 10 mins.in English.
9. The shooting can be made in any digital format but the preview copy should be in .mp4 format
10. Last date for submission of online entry form along with film links: 30th September.No submission will be considered after 30.09.2021.
11. All entries should be certified by the Head of the Institute.
12. The decision of the Jury members is final.
13. The award ceremony will be held on 04.12.2021 on the closing day of Clapstick International Student Film Festival, a bi-yearly festival organized by SRFTI.
14. For further queries, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org