*Call for Papers: Journal of Digital Media & Policy *Special Issue: 'Digital Media, Public Policy and the Implementation of the Revised...
*Call for Papers: Journal of Digital Media & Policy *
Special Issue: 'Digital Media, Public Policy and the Implementation of the Revised AVMSD'
• abstracts of 400 words to be received by Friday 31 October 2020;
• full manuscripts of 6–8,000 words, including references, by Monday 15
March 2021 in order to be sent for peer review;
• peer-reviewed manuscripts will need to be with the Guest Editors by
Monday 31 May 2021;
• final decisions/papers to be sent to the publisher by Wednesday 30
• we will also consider short reports/commentaries with a policy focus
of between 1,500-2,000 words.
All submissions should be directed to the guest editors Sally Broughton
Micova (University of East Anglia, firstname.lastname@example.org
(University of Vienna, email@example.com
To download the full CFP, click here >>