LEGAL MOVIE REVIEWRULES1. Participants are allowed to choose any one movie of their choice, from the list of movies provided, for legal...
LEGAL MOVIE REVIEW
1. Participants are allowed to choose any one movie of their choice, from the list of movies provided, for legal review.
2. Participants have to write a review of the movie of their choice, analyzing the legal perspective and issues that arose in that movie.
3. The list of the movies provided can be either in Hindi or English language.
4. Participants can write the review in either Hindi or English language.
5. The review should be based on the story of the movie with conjuncture of legal angle.
6. Participants can give critique of the movie.
7. Participant must refer to the relevant statutory provisions and case laws related to the movie.
8. The word limit for the review is 300 to 500 words.
9. Format Requirement.
• A4 size electronic page
• Font type – Times New Roman
• Font size shall be 12 points
• 1.5 interlinear space
• Margins of 2.54 cm on top, bottom and both sides
• The write up must be in the PDF format
• Justified alignment
10. The event is open for all Undergraduate and Post Graduate students.
11. The movie review must be sent on through email at email@example.com on or before 10th July, 2021 before 5 pm.
12. The decision of the organizing committee in consultation with the judgment panel will be final.